Our wedding packages have been carefully put together to offer a well-thought out event that is affordable, intimate and utterly romantic. Available in three sizes, the essentials are the same in every package – just scaled up depending on the number of guests. Costs are based on a three-day celebration from Friday to Sunday*.
*We find weekends tend to be the most popular, but weekday weddings are also possible so please get in touch to discuss your options.
Choose the wedding option below that best fits your dream day and we will do our very best to make your wishes come true.
Up to 72 guests
Up to 120 guests
Up to 150 guests
**Please note that hire of Penhein for a wedding is contingent on all alachighs also being booked by you and/or your guests. Prices vary during the season so please get in touch for a quote for your specific dates. We can help manage individual guest bookings if required, giving you one less thing to think about.
- Exclusive hire of the 11 acre wildflower meadow and glampsite Friday to Sunday
- Tipi reception tent, rustic bar and all furniture, coir mat flooring and fairy or spot lighting
- Reception drinks – includes a welcome cocktail, 1/2 bottle of wine per person and a glass of fizz for the toast
- Reception catering – includes choice of 4 canapés, free range hog roast and choice of 4 salads, crockery and cutlery and waiting staff
- Shepherd’s hut loos
- Rustic outdoor seating of haybale sofas and cable reel tables
- Festoon lighting from the car park, through the woodland to the tipi and around outdoor seating
- Ample parking space for you and your guests
- Running water and electricity
- Setup and takedown by Penhein hospitality team and partners
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator to help plan your event
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Event styling and decorations
- Wedding cake
- Music / DJ
- Wedding planner
- Additional catering for the reception and wedding weekend
- Accommodation, including the alachigh tents within the glampsite**
- Bell tent village and additional showers
Discover our accommodation options here
Find out about our partners and suppliers
BOOK YOUR WEDDING
We would be delighted to discuss any ideas or requests you may have about hosting your wedding at Penhein. All we ask is that you use our recommended suppliers and treat the fields, farm and glampsite as if they were your own.
To make an enquiry, please contact Teresa or Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1633 400581.