Below is an overview of what is provided as part of your stay at Penhein. We know that small things can make a big difference, so as well as covering the basics, we like to include a few little luxuries and personal touches. This includes a welcome hamper with our compliments with some lovely local goodies to set you up for your stay.
We reckon cooking is one of the best bits of glamping. Get back to basics and barbecue on the fire pit, and brew tea, coffee and bubbling one-pot dishes on the stove inside your tent. If all that sounds too daunting, there’s also a cheat’s kitchen for back-up, so you’re never too far from all the mod cons.
- Wood-burning stove & wood
- A custom-made cool box. It’s big! You can store all of your food for the weekend
- Cold running water
- Olive oil, salt & pepper, and chili flakes and meat rub to help you make the most of your BBQ
- Fresh ground coffee, English Breakfast tea bags
- Table & chairs
- Teapot & cafetiere – for proper coffee!
- Pots, pans, mugs & glasses
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils (including BBQ tongs)
- Drying up cloth & washing up brush
- Candles, paraffin lamp and solar lamp (for midnight feasts)
Our tents can accommodate a family of two adults and up to four children, or a group of five adults.
- 1 x double or 2 x single beds, 2 x truckle beds, 1 x sofa bed (sleeps 1 adult or 2 children)
- Pillows, duvets, towels and bedlinen (we provide one towel per person, so feel free to bring your own extra if you would like)
- Flushing en-suite loo (1 per tent)
- Glampsite shower block, with four monsoon showers, four sinks and a fabulous roll-top bath
- Shared drying room
For suggestions on what else you’ll need for your stay at Penhein, please check our What to Bring list.