What to bring
We want your stay to be as hassle-free and relaxing as possible, so we provide the key ingredients to help you do camping really, really well (see What’s Included).
However, there are a few things that you’ll need to bring with you. First up and most importantly, don’t forget to pack your adventurous spirit!
- Food & drink. You can arrange a delivery from most of the major supermarkets for the day you arrive. Don’t forget the marshmallows!
- Cleaning scourer (we provide the brush)
- J cloths
- Extra drying up cloth(s) – many guests find it helpful to have more than one
- Loo roll – we provide one roll to get you started
- Tin foil – not essential but great for baking potatoes in the embers of your fire pit
- Clip-its or zip-lock bags to keep open foods airtight
- Warm, waterproof clothing: wellies or walking boots, big socks, anoraks, etc. This is the UK, so it’s best to be prepared for all weathers!
- A frisbee, football, rugby ball, rounders or cricket set. If you’re feeling energetic, there’s an 8-acre field a stone’s throw from the glampsite!
- Slippers or thick socks to keep your toes cosy inside your alachigh
- A picnic rug if you fancy lunch en plein air in the wild-flower meadow or by the stream
- Outside rugs/blankets for fireside in spring/autumn
- Hot water bottles
- If you’re using one of our travel cots, please bring your child’s own preferred bedding. All other bedlinen is included
- Extra towels. We provide one per person, so feel free to bring your own if you would like
As we are a working farm, please do not bring your pets on holiday with you.